Light 3lite Index du Forum
Light 3lite

Light 3lite Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Lag-switch during ranked match ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Light 3lite Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Visiteurs

Masculin
NNID: ththt
Team: sergtserg

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Avr - 09:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lag-switch during ranked match Répondre en citant

Hi,

He played Shadow Word Pain on my Knife Juggler but then the board became frozen with the animation of him playing a card and my Knife Juggler was never destroyed, he was also still watching the game and not lagging as I initially thought because every now and then I saw him mouse over his cards. I was also unable to concede and was forced to quit the match, and was penalized for doing so.Obviously there is nothing that can be done now, as I don't have a screen shot with him username in it, nor video proof of what happened but I'm just wondering if there's anything that I can do to prevent this in future; granted this is the first time I've ever come across something like this but it would be annoying to be punished for something that isn't my fault again in future?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17615363068
B2B Marketing Campaign Examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Avr - 09:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Light 3lite Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation